I am absolutely ecstatic to announce a new weekly post called, "Cardboard Testimonies."
Every week ( possibly more, depending on what comes in) I will post a powerful Cardboard Testimony that was sent in by a reader. My hope is that it not only inspires you, but encourages you to walk in who Jesus says you are.
This will not be a success without you. Your testimony, your picture, your voice is needed, wanted and priceless!
The rules are simple;
1. Send in a clear picture (.jpg) of you holding up a sign with your "old" name crossed off and your New Name underneath. (Please make sure it is dark enough that we can read it from the picture.) If you wish to remain anonymous simply have someone take a picture of you holding the sign with your face not visible on the picture.
2. Send in 150 words or less of your testimony of redemption through Jesus Christ to be included with your picture.
3. If you would like JTB to link to you, please be sure to send in the link to your blog/twitter/business for me to use.
4. It would be greatly appreciated, but not necessary, if you blog, to post your Cardboard Testimony and link it to Journey To Beloved on the day you are set to go live.
5. Send in all the information to IamHisbeloved1@gmail.com
6. I reserve the right to edit or refuse entries that are not relevant to the topic.
Hope you join me in this revolution of radical love, brave authenticity and scandalous grace. Let's show the world that